Edzorb Law Junior
This Course cannot be purchased without Identity Verification.
To Apply for the Edzorb Law Junior Plan: Fill in the Application Form
Junior Plan Components :
- 10000+ QBank Concepts
- Past Year Papers
- Mains Answer Writing Training
- Drafting, Moot Training
- Legal Lexicon
- Extended Validity - 16 months
1) QBank Concepts
FREE TRIAL on App: Edzorb Law App > Learn Menu > Free Trial for QBank
FREE TRIAL on Web: CLICK HERE
How To Use QBank Concepts ?
- Ideally an aspirant must ensure coverage of at least 120+ concepts per day, in a duration of 5-6 hours.
- Record Maintainance – Jot down Key Points of all new concepts learnt in a day. Revise this before bedtime.
- Plan for Round Two Revision of QBank after 2-3 months.
How Will QBank Help Me ?
- Be Exam Ready in first attempt for both Prelims & Mains.
- Concept Based Visual Learning for Strong Mains Content Foundations
- Massive Time Saving enabling multiple Revisions
- Stress free Long Term Retention
- Strategic Mentorship
- Smart Learning Past Year High Yield Topics and Case Laws
- Understand with the help of the Flowchart below
How To Use PYP Pointers & Case Law Flashcards ?
- PYP Pointers are frequently asked Past year Paper One liners. Case Law Flash cards are Frequently asked Case Laws from Past Year Question Papers.
- The objective is to be able to revise both sets i.e. 1500-2000 key points one day before the exam to keep them ready to execute.
- 20 PYPs and 20 CLs must be glimpsed daily in shorter breaks. For eg while eating, tea, brushing, travelling, listening to music etc.
Drafting, Moot Training and Legal Lexicon : Personal monitoring and guided content.